Tuesday, June 24, 2008

About Me

My name is Karlee Norma Peek. I am 20 years old and I live in Idaho. I love my family. It's big, loud and crazy...I wouldn't have it any other way. My mom is one of my best friends, my dad and I can laugh and laugh together and my mom just looks at us like we're crazy :) My brother is funny even though I don't always admit it, I am going to miss him when I move out. I'm the assistant manager at Moxie Java and I love my job, we always have fun. I grew up in Ohio, and I really love and miss all my friends and family. I have met some great people since I have lived in Idaho and am happy to say found some new best friends to go along the ones I had in Ohio. I'm pretty low key, I like to be with my friends and family whatever that entails. I was born with the soul of a musician that has absolutely no musical talents. I love music and concerts, really I love anything to do with music.

0 comments: